Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Command Line Input in Temenos T24

Sometimes it is very handy to write a program in Temenos T24 Infobasic to get some frequently use information from commad line, for that we make a program rather than a subroutine.
To take input from user we use infobasic command INPUT, To demonstrate this i use a very simple program that take two inputs from user and compare them.
PROGRAM TAKING.INPUT.FROM.COMMAND.LINE.IN.TEMENOS.T24

PRINT "ENTER NO 1 : "
INPUT I1

CRT "ENTER NO 2 : "
INPUT I2

IF I1<I2
THEN
PRINT I2:" IS GREATER"
END
ELSE
 IF I2<I1
 THEN
 PRINT I1:" IS GREATER"
 END
 ELSE
 PRINT "BOTH ARE EQAUAL"
END
END

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Article. Thanks for sharing usefull Information and I have seen more info on Hotel Management colleges in Secundrabad

Post a Comment

 

Blog Info

A Pakistani Website by Originative Systems

Total Pageviews

Tutorial Jinni Copyright © 2015 WoodMag is Modified by Originative Systems